Below is Paul's Resume. It may not include all of his past work experience or projects, but will show what Paul has experience in and some of his skills. If you have any questions please contact Paul for more information.
Master of Fine Arts | In progress | University of Montana
· Major: Integrated Digital Media
· Progress: Taking a Leave of Absence to work on Thesis.
Bachelor of Arts | December 2009 | Vanguard university
· Major: Communications
· Emphasis: Digital Media Production / Film
· C#/C/C++, Visual Basic, AppleScript, Bash, XML, XNA, SQL, CSS, PHP, Mat lab, JAVA, JAVA SCRIPT, Action Script 3.0, and HTML
- · Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Master Suite CC 2018, Avid iNews, Remark OMR (Scantrons), ExamSoft, Camtasia Relay, Extron AV Systems, Sound Structures, Crestron AV Systems, DVD Studio Pro, Final Cut, Avid, Auto Cad Suite, Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server, Apple OS, Apache Web Server, and various Linux Distributions
Helena First Assembly - Winter Retreat Spring 2013
Kalispell Christian Center - Winter Retreat's 2011 & 2012
VUSN - Fall 2008 - Fall 2009
Position: Web Master/Programmer
David Koning, "A True Story" - Fall 2008
Position: Camera Operator
T2 - Fall 2008
Position: Writer, Director, Producer
A Snallygaster Tale - Fall 2008
Position: Boom Operator
Skipper Stand Up – Spring 2008 & 2009
Position: DVD Producer/Editor
The Voice - Spring 2007 - Fall 2007
Position: Photographer, and Photo Editor
Director of Tech. - Journalism | University of Montana | 8-2017 to Present
· This position serves as a liaison between the School of Journalism and IT Central. Help Desk Management, End User Support, long-term planning, implementation of new technology, and IT infrastructure development / maintenance are daily functions of this position.
IT Consultant – Cote and associates | 11-2014 to Present
· As an IT Consultant for Cote and Associates I help with the following: End User Support, long-term planning, implementation of new technology, IT infrastructure development / maintenance, Backup Monitoring, Database Management, and remote support are done as needed.
Director of Tech. – Law School | University of Montana | 9-2017 to 9-2018
· The Director of Technology serves as a liaison between the School of Law and IT Central. Help Desk Management, End User Support, long-term planning, implementation of new technology, and IT infrastructure development / maintenance are daily functions of this position.
A.D. of Technology - Journalism | University of Montana | 9-2015 to 8-2017
· The Assistant Director of Technology is responsible for Help Desk Management (Hire, Train, and Supervise Student Tech Staff), End User Support (Support Students, Faculty, and Staff), and IT Infrastructure Assistance (Help the IT Director on server maintenance, updates, and troubleshooting.).
· This position assists with long-term planning, design, implementation, and budgeting.
Student Tech – COEHS IT | university of Montana | 10-2014 To 9-2015
· Troubleshoot software, network, and hardware issues in several buildings on campus.
· Use help desk technology, like spice works, for customer support and help in the transition over to LANDesk and Microsoft SharePoint.
· Create Virtual Machines and Servers for test scenarios.
· Write and update documentation for future student employees.
Owner/Technician | Dsn Tech group / Veritas Technologies | 7-2006 to 12-2017
· Help businesses with setting up and implementing technology for their offices. This includes networking, file servers, active directory, windows backup technology, and more.
· Plan, schedule, and implement projects in graphic design, motion graphics, video games, creating software, and video production to include live productions and branding for marketing collateral.
· Develop and maintain different web mediums and servers for clients.
Officer Candidate | U.S. Army | 3-2011 to 3-2014
· Supervise and schedule unit training and daily activities, supervise office staff and was acting Second Lieutenant for 2 platoons reporting directly to the company commander on issues pertaining to the local unit.
Digital Media Intern | Broadway Christian Center | Anaheim, CA | 5-2009 to 8-2009
· Create Graphics, Motion Graphics, Print, and Video for different events.
· Maintain IT infrastructure for the campus.
Student Tech – Vanguard Studios | Vanguard University | 9-2007 to 9-2009
· Keep MAC’s and PC’s running and up-to-date on the latest software, maintain the file server and web server, develop and assist in the creation of several websites for the Communications Department at Vanguard University, and check out equipment to students or faculty in the Communications Department.
Student Tech – IT | Vanguard University | 1-2007 to 5-2007
· Trouble shoot hardware and also do clean installs of windows and prepare them for deployment.
· Helped to maintain the campus-wide network and phone lines.
Floor supervisor | McDonalds | 1-2003 to 8-2007
· Oversaw 2-9 employees each shift, conducted formal staff training, reconciled tills after each person’s shift, and was the first point of contact for customer complaints.